Do you need to add additional capability, towing, and hauling to your business? Ram offers pickup trucks ranging from the Light Duty 1500 to the Super Duty 3500 built to supply fleets and small businesses with a variety of needs. If you're looking to add a service truck for a business or a Super Duty truck to add dependability to your job site, our dealership is the Ram Truck & Van Super Center for the St. Louis area.
the purpose of this comparison, the Tradesman trim package will be
compared for the Ram
|New RAM Inventory||Used RAM Inventory|
|Model||RAM 1500||RAM 2500||RAM 3500|
|Engine||3.6L V6||5.7L V8||5.7L V8|
|Torque||269 lb.-ft.||400 lb.-ft.||400 lb.-ft.|
|Towing||10,370 lbs.||17,370 lbs.||17,520 lbs.|
|Hauling||1,850 lbs.||3,064 lbs.||4,110 lbs.|
|Cab size availability||Regular, Quad, Crew||Regular, Crew, Mega||Regular, Crew, Mega|
|Bed size availability||5'7", 6'4", 8'||6'4", 8'||6'4", 8'|
Difference Between RAM 1500 vs. RAM 2500
Ram 1500 and 2500 pickup trucks are both supremely capable vehicles engineered to help family-minded drivers and businessesget through their day, but there are several key differences that customers need to consider when looking for a new truck.
- The Ram 2500 is bigger and longer than the 1500, featuring a 149.4-in wheelbase and 237.4-in body length.
- The Ram 2500 is alsoheavier than the 1500, weighing in at 5,936 lbs. curb weight, 1,000 lbs. more than the 1500.
- With a 31-gallon gastank, the Ram 2500 pickup truck has a larger fuel capacity than the 1500 by five gallons.
- The two pickup trucks come paired with different trailering options. The Ram 1500 is paired with a Class IV Receiver Hitch, while the 2500 model comes with aClass V Trailer Tow Hitch, rated at 18,000 lbs.
- The Ram 1500 pickup truck is designed to with comfort and entertainment in mind, while the 2500, is much more utilitarian. The 1500 model comes standard with six speakers, an audio jack input for mobile devices, a media hub, and 40/20/40 split bench seats.
Difference Between RAM 2500 vs. RAM 3500
Both designed to get to work, the Ram 2500 and 3500 pickup trucks are ideal for your jobsite or business. With several upfitoptions available for every industry, these two heavy-duty pickup trucks can be customized to your specific needs, but there are a few differences in size that should be taken into consideration.
- The Ram 2500 has a wheelbase a half-inch wider than the 3500, but the 3500 is five inches taller than the 2500.
- Weighing in at 6,392lbs., the Ram 3500 is nearly 400 lbs. heavier than the 2500.
- The Ram 3500 comes standard with cloth seating, while the 2500 is standard with vinyl seats.
- Married to a six-speed shiftable automatic 66RFE transmission, the Ram 3500 features the heavy-duty shifting to get you through your workday.
- The Ram 3500 comes with an anti-spin rear differential to deliver additional traction when you need it.